Sunday, September 13, 2009

Right on time!

Here is our precious angel! I can't believe she came exactly on my due date. It was crazy because I had seen my doctor on Tuesday and he scheduled for me to be induced September 16th because she just didn't seem like she was coming! We went home that evening, had dinner and went for a short walk. I went to bed and woke up around 11:30 with contractions. I started keeping track of them as I realized they were painful and weren't going away. (They said I would know when the "real" ones started!) I woke Chad up at about 3:00 when they were a lot more consistent. I just wanted to take a bath and relax a little. Well, after my bath, my water broke! Chad said, "We're going to the hospital!" We threw our bags in the car and headed that way. I got checked in around 4:15 and then spent the LONG day in labor. She came that evening at 7:49 and stole my heart the minute I saw her. What an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment