Claire is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe how quickly the time has already gone by. I love watching her grow and see little things she does. We make them such a huge deal to her! She is able to hold her head up pretty well if we are holding her. We like to do her "exercises" and tell her where her tummy, legs, arms, etc are. We have our 1 month check up on Friday, so I am excited to see how much she weighs. I know she has grown since the last time, because I can totally tell.
We tried out a bottle the other day. She took it with no problem and guzzled it down! I still had to breastfeed because we just gave her a little to try it out. We are still completely on "mommy milk" and I hope we can keep it that way.
We tried out a bottle the other day. She took it with no problem and guzzled it down! I still had to breastfeed because we just gave her a little to try it out. We are still completely on "mommy milk" and I hope we can keep it that way.


No comments:
Post a Comment