Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wonderful Friends



I recently went to a Scentsy party at my friend's house. It was a lot of fun and lots of smelling! My friend has a daughter 6 months older than Claire and always dresses her in the cutest clothes. Anyway, she asked if I wanted some clothes for Claire. Are you kidding me? Of course, especially since I will be home now. So, she gave me a bunch of adorable clothes, shoes, and jackets. This outfit is especially cute, and I had to put Claire in it when Aunt Lish came to visit. She is playing with Mommy's jewelry and proving she is all girl!! I love you, Cutie!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...she looks so cute in that little skirt! That was one of my favs. I'm glad you got to take some of those things off my hands and put them to good use :)

    ReplyDelete