Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!!

We celebrated Claire's 1st birthday yesterday and had such a blast! I must say...she did GREAT! She was calm, playful, cute, sweet, and I could go on. I know I am a proud Mommy, but I really was impressed with her! We had quite the group of family and friends, so I am glad she didn't get overwhelmed with the people. We had some games outside for the kids to play. The younger kids could play with toys inside. It was great watching Claire dig into her cake. She figured there was no need for fingers when she could just stick her face in, so that's what she did! She got a lot of cute clothes, cool toys and fun books. We had a great time....



I think Claire loved her gifts, but for now she was happy eating the cards! :)

3 comments:

  1. We had a GREAT time! Thanks again for letting us share that happy day with you guys. I hope Claire loved all her toys and gifts. She was a super good baby! Happy early birthday Miss Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chan!! I loved the pictures! They are so cute and so perfect for her 1st birthday...especially the cake pictures! I wish I had been there! I hope her birthday today is soooo wonderful! I've been thinking about her lots today! Love you! Lishy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know you had a blog! So glad I found you :)

    ReplyDelete