Funny as I look at my last post about time going by quickly, that Claire is now 18 months old! Talk about fast!! She is a treasure, a blessing and a joy in our lives every day. She is moving around and getting fast, so she keeps me on my toes! She can easily get away from me in a moment, so I have to keep my energy up to be there in case she makes a get away! Now that she is saying a lot more words, it is so fun to see how she makes connections in her world. Some things she says aren't the exact word, but we can usually tell what she means. She picks up on things quickly...one example...I have this rolling foot massager thing. It is actually in her toy box (I don't use it really), and I had seen it the other day. I showed her what it is for. The next night, as she was filling her purse with random things, she pulled that out, tried to get her foot on it and roll it. I couldn't believe she remembered what to do with so random an object!
I want to write down words she is saying. I don't want to forget her vocabulary up to this point. People comment to us sometimes that she says a lot, so I have to write it down. I realize some of these she has said for a while, but we'll just call it her "up to this point" list.
Daddy
Mommy
baby
brother
tractor
milk
water
puffs
snack
grapes
walk
car
outside
happy
airplane
potty
belly
knee
nose
library (which is usually followed by shhh) I guess I said that alot! :)
book
ball
duck
bath
towel
shoes
socks
monkey
lion
puppy
up
down
out
off
I will add any I think of...
Oh, and I am planning to take some pictures of her this weekend or get 18 month pics done, so I will post then!
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment