Friday, September 16, 2011

2!!




Claire,
I can't believe you are already 2! Time has gone by so quickly, but I am happy to say I have enjoyed every moment of it. I am so thankful to be your Mommy and so blessed to stay home with you. You are such a sweet, helpful, caring and smart girl. You are constantly amazing us with your ability to understand and remember things. Sometimes I wonder if you hear what I say. Then you come out and say something I have said recently and I know you hear it all! I am reminded to tell you how much I love you, how beautiful you are and how much God loves you. Those are the things I want to know you understand. The other night, we were riding home from a park/frozen yogurt outing. You said, from the backseat, all on your own, "Jesus loves me." I asked you to say it again to make sure I heard you correctly. You said it again. I melted inside and couldn't wait to share with Daddy! We are so proud of you!
You are so close to being potty trained. You are wearing "big girl panties" when we are home, but I am still a little nervous to take you places with them on. I know you are going to do great, but Mommy is still scared! :)
You are a great conversationist. You talk alot!! I love hearing you put words together and string them into full sentences. Sometimes I will count how many words you put together and it is quite a few now! And they form true sentences. Way to go!
Things you like right now...
Independence!! You love to things on your own. In fact, sometimes you tell me "I got it." You are doing great at using a grown up fork.
Helping-you are a great helper and we love when you take care of your toys (You also help set the table, put recycling in the bin, get the mail with us, pick up your toys, get diapers for Micah, sweep with your little broom)
Books-you have always been a fan of books and we are so thankful for that! You love to read the A is for Apple alphabet book, 10 Little Ladybugs
Zucchini- We are so glad you love zucchini and many other veggies. You are a good eater!
Dolls- You take great care of all your babies. You change their diapers, which is usually a "stinky poos", use lots of wipes, burp them, console them if they fall and tell them "It's ok, baby"

You are so precious! Many people comment on how sweet you are, how well you obey and how cute you are. I agree completely! We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment