
On my last post, I meant to add a picture of Claire riding in her new "big girl" car seat. It was so cute the first time we put her in it. She looked around and smiled like a whole new world was open to her. I guess it actually was, because she can now see more than a back seat. It is fun having her face forward, because we can see her too now.
Then, we have Claire using a walker she got for her birthday. She is getting better at walking, but she is still a little unsure. We practice having her walk a few steps in between Daddy and me so she'll get more confident.


Finally, here is Claire in her rocking chair. She has figured out how to get into it herself, so sometimes I give her a book to "read" while she is sitting there. I just think she looks so cute!!
You are growing so much! We love you, our "big" baby girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment