Friday, October 8, 2010

A little bummed...

I am sad today. I took Claire in for her follow up appointment after a recent ear infection. I was praying for a great visit, but unfortunately we left worse than I thought we were. It turns out the first ear infection must not have cleared and she now has one in both ears. Talk about feeling bad! I had no idea! Seriously, the tell tale signs just weren't there for her. The doc kept asking how she has been acting, and she is just acting her normal self. I hope it wasn't bothering her and she was trying to tell me!! They are putting her on a different antibiotic, hoping it will take care of it. She is just the sweet little girl she always is, so I don't know where I went wrong....

1 comment:

  1. Chan, no guilt! You are a great mom. If Claire was in pain or troubled, she would have let you know and you would have known. I guess you can be thankful she has a high pain tolerance! I pray she gets better soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete