Before we ever found out we were expecting, I would ask Claire if she wanted a "ba, ba, ba brother" or a "s, s, s, sister." She answered with a faint, "b" sound, so I guess that means brother! Well, we went in for our sonogram in December and found out, it's a BOY!!! We are thrilled! It was so cool, because he had barely asked us if we wanted to know the gender before he said, "It's a boy!" Now, with all of us having C names, we are at a standstill as far as a name goes. We have part of it, but we're not sure about the rest. To go with C or not? I don't know!!! I love talking with Claire about her baby brother. She is going to be a fun big sister! She is practicing with her new baby doll as well as handing me wipes and diapers when need, or not needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment