We had a really great Christmas season this year. I enjoyed spending it with family and had a lot of fun seeing Claire tear open her gifts. We attended our Christmas Eve service, came home for dinner and then opened gifts. It reminded me of how we spent Christmas Eve growing up. We spent Christmas Day with Chad's family at his sister's house and had a great time.
Claire is such a character and tends to have a silly grin or smirk on her face a lot! We loved watching her get into her gifts. She got a baby doll and was sooo excited when she saw it. She passed it over to me, with a look that said, "Here, Mom, open it up." I got it all out for her and she immediately stuck the doll's pacifier in her own mouth! After I put it back in baby's mouth, I handed Claire the doll and she lifted it up and kissed it. SO adorable!!!


She is just so sweet. I love picture #2! Next year, you will have 2 kiddos and twice the gifts and even MORE fun!!! Whoooo Hooo.
ReplyDelete