Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting Ready

Well, we are approaching our due date! I am 38 weeks now. I can't believe we will meet our Little Man so soon. I had an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great! My doctor said I am at a 2 and about 50% effaced. I was that way with Claire for a week or 2, so we'll see what happens. I have been praying he comes at just the right time. We have family who will be in town from both sides of our family, so it would be really neat if he came a week early, but I am not at all opposed to whatever day he decides he is ready. I can't wait to meet him! I look forward to seeing Claire meet her brother too. She says his name and gives him kisses, so I hope when he is actually here she realizes who he is. Either way, I am anxious and excited to see our healthy and happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment