As I sit here this morning, sipping my coffee, with two sleeping kids, and the clock reminding me our day is soon to begin, I can't help but smile at how much I love my life. I know there are days, situations and circumstances that aren't perfect, but I couldn't be more blessed. I have so much more than I need, I am incredibly grateful to be home with my kids, and I have an amazing husband. There are so many moments in a day when I think about being a mom and wife. It is amazing to me how God created life in such a way that in order to find complete fulfillment, we must rely on him. When I look at my sleeping babies, I see how much they rely on me for so many things. One can share her wants, but I still have to fulfill them. The other can't even tell me what he wants or needs, yet he always has everything. God does the same for me.
I remember how badly I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I can honestly say before I had kids, I just figured I would teach forever. As much as I LOVE teaching, being home is so much better for me right now. I want to be the one to love and nurture my kids, all day long, every single day, knowing they are surrounded by love. God feels the same way about me! He wants to love and nurture me, all day long, every single day, surrounding me with His love. So many things have come "full circle" since I have had children. I see God's love in a whole new light. I am ready to live today, being loved by Him, loving others and loving this life I have...
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago


This is so beautiful, Chan! It really is inspiring; such a great reminder to always be aware of our many blessings!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Chan! I love that post. You're such a good mom and I'm so happy that your dreams are being fulfilled! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete