I love to ask Claire what her favorites are. It is fun for me, because I like to see 1) If she understands what I am asking
2) If she just says the same thing every time
3) If she adds something new
4) If she even knows what "favorite" means. (Many times I rephrase the question with "What do you like" instead.
Here are some of her favorites lately:
Food: Toast (She went through a phase of always wanting toast for breakfast. I would have answered for her with macaroni)
Color: Pink (Everything is pink in her world! If I say "Not pink" she then answers with purple, followed by blue. She knows the name of the color, but not the actual color I guess!)
Book: Goldie (A book about a big sister and little brother. We have read in a gazillion times!)
Toy: Can't get an answer! She loves her baby dolls though!
Show: Monkey Show (Curious George) Again, not sure she really loves the show, just that she knows it is called the Monkey Show
Love my sweet girl! She is a load of fun, giggles, smiles and laughs...
Baby’s Strawberry, Banana, and Beet Mash
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment