Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My new job!

Ok...so it isn't exactly a job, but it keeps me busy all day! I started watching two other kids this week, one boy and one girl. They are both incredibly sweet and I have no doubt I made the right decision. It is truly a blessing for me for many reasons:
1) Claire has kids to play with
2) I can help my friends out
3) I guess I am getting practice for adding to our one family one day
4) I still get a paycheck so it helps us out financially
5) I get to see my friends!!

I keep the little guy just 2 days a week and the girl all week. She and Claire are only 1 month apart, so it is a lot of fun watching them interact. I have learned to brush crumbs at meal times onto the floor and get it all in a sweep (instead of trying to neatly wipe them down), leave the toys on the floor (they are going to make their rounds anyway, so don't pick them up more than once), and it's ok just to play with them and have fun. I can get my housework done when they nap.
So, thank you for letting me enjoy your little ones all day! I hope it is a blessing for you too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!

    How fun!I am so glad that it is working out for you! I would love to get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete