Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School Days

So, I wondered how I would feel not going back to work this year. I wondered if I would experience that nostalgic feeling, the excitement of a new year. I have to admit, I LOVE my life how it is right now, at this very moment. I do love teaching and the start of a fresh year. I like the excitement of getting the classroom ready and seeing my class list, wondering who will be my new family for the year. It is different now, though. I love being home and though I will miss teaching, I know I can go back. But for right now, the most important thing I can do is be the best mom I can be.
One thing though...I love school supplies, and I let my self take a detour to the school section right about now. For all my teacher friends...I wish you the BEST year you can have!! I miss you...

2 comments:

  1. we already miss you too. i knew it would be hard at the beginning of the year when we were all going back. i know you're so excited to have this opportunity and we WILL work together again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE the beginning of a new school year...Oh, and the smell of new school supplies!

    ReplyDelete